Our beautiful Tulip Rock Himalayan Pink Salt Candle Holders are made from salt that is mined in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in Pakistan.
Their beautiful, rich shades of pink and orange mixed with their soft glow brings a feelings of soothing comfort and support, positively enhancing your mood and creating a relaxed ambiance.
There is a theory behind the stunning Tulip Rock Himalayan Pink Salt Candle Holders that suggests the Candle when heated gives off negative ions into the air. It has major health benefits such as:
- Clear the air of dust and pollen allergies
- Purifies air leaving the environment to feel refreshed
- Eliminates smoke, cooking and pet odours
- Helps to alleviate mild depression
- Reduces fatigue
- Minimise the effect of all screen radiations
- Helps improve concentration
- Neutralising the effects of the artificial environment
People with asthma often find it helpful in reducing their symptoms.
Introduce calm and clarity in the air of your home by simply placing your candles in these Tulip Rock Himalayan Pink Salt Candle Holders.
The earliest discovery of Pink Salt dates back to 326 BC during the battle between Alexander the Great and Raja Porus.
In 326BC, during the battle between Alexander the Great and Raja Porus, the armies of Alexander the Great settled at the right bank of river Jhelum near Dara Pur village.
The ailing horses who spread to graze, started licking the surrounding outcrop rocks and became well which amused the soldiers who found a salty taste to the rocks.