The 3-5 KG Natural Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp is made of rock salt excavated from the salt mines in Khewra, at the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains.
The block of salt is carved and shaped into its natural shape. The salt is then chiselled out from the inside to enable the bulb to sit.
While the 3-5 KG Natural Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp light isn’t strong enough to be the main source of light by themselves, they do create however, a calming and serene atmosphere.
The base on which the Natural Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp stands on is made from wood and screwed into the base of the salt block. There is a small gap between the salt and the wood to ensure enough room for the cable through the bottom.
There is a theory behind the stunning Natural Salt Lamp that suggests the lamp when heated gives off negative ions into the air. It has major health benefits such as:
- Clear the air of dust and pollen allergies
- Purifies air leaving the environment to feel refreshed
- Eliminates smoke, cooking and pet odours
- Helps to alleviate mild depression
- Reduces fatigue
- Minimise the effect of all screen radiations
- Helps improve concentration
- Neutralising the effects of the artificial environment
People with asthma often find it helpful in reducing their symptoms.
You can keep the lamp lit for as long as you like to maintain this purifying effect.
They are also useful during massage therapy, or anywhere you want to restore or maintain the natural air quality.