Mogul’s Himalayan Pink Salt Soap is mined from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in Pakistan.
It is known to be one of the purest salts in the world. Himalayan salt crystals are harvested from salt beds, that were covered in lava, snow, and ice and remained that way for years.
The unique and stunning pink/ orange colour is from its elements. This includes iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium all of which are essential minerals that the human body needs.
Himalayan Pink Salt Soap crystals contain minerals, small enough for our body and skin to absorb, providing amazing therapeutic benefits to skin, body, and mind.
There are many health benefits of Himalayan Pink Salt Soap which include:
- Chromium – Fights acne by regulating the activity of the oil glands and reduces skin infections by gently and thoroughly cleansing the skin.
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Zinc – aids in the healing and helps prevent scarring.
- Sulphur – keeps skin clear and smooth which helps to diminish dry patches.
- Stimulates blood circulation and detoxifies the body by balancing the skin’s pH and remineralise the body which makes it suitable for all kinds of skin types.
- Soften and soothes skin ailments and itchiness such as eczema, and psoriasis.
- Heals and rejuvenates by strengthening the skin tissue.
- Reduces redness and inflammation.
- Also known to have anti-ageing properties.
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration.
- Alleviates pain associated with arthritis, rheumatism and fatigue.
Himalayan Pink Salt Soap is renowned for its detoxifying qualities. It draws out heavy metals and toxins from the body.
Another use for our Himalayan Pink Salt Soap is to enhance the texture of your hair. Adding Pink Salt to your hair can give you endless beach waves and can reduce dandruff.
The salt content of the soap kills bacteria instantly, removing odors from your body. Inhibiting the growth of new bacteria making it a great solution for people suffering from athletes foot and other skin infections.
Please note that if you have skin wounds, while the salt makes an excellent natural healing agent, it will sting.